About the Product
Carbon Filter Insert
Made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth. Five layers of filtering effectively keep away small PM2.5 particles and a range of airborne contaminants.
- The first layer of spun-bond cloth filters micron-level dust.
- The second layer filters industrial pollutants, automobile exhaust, second-hand smoke, and pollen allergens.
- The third layer of activated carbon cloth filters micron-level dust.
- The fourth layer offers filter density for smaller material.
- The fifth layer of spun-bond cloth filters out all kinds of harmful substances.
- Filter size: 4 5/8" x 3 1/8" - Fits most masks that utilize an integrated filter pocket.
The filter insert can not be cleaned and should be replaced every 3-4 days.
Manufactured in China for ICU Health.