This non-contact thermal imaging camera, can be used in rapid pre-screening applications, and detects relatively high human skin temperatures. Higher accuracy is achieved with the use of an external blackbody to calibrate the device. The thermal imaging equipment can be operated 24-hours a day on external power or for shorter durations with the rechargeable battery (included).
System Includes: Thermal Camera, Blackbody Calibration, Micro SD Card, Video Output Cable, Carry Case, Rechargeable Battery, Power Supply Adapter, Tabletop Tripod.
Potential Applications: Transportation Stations /Office Buildings / Schools / Factories / Hospitals
• Resolution: 384 x 288, 3.5" LCD screen
• Temp Range: 20C-50C (68F-122F)
• Accuracy: ≤0.3C (≤0.54F)
• CCD: 3.2 Million Pixels
• Working Temp: 0C-40C (32F-104F)
• Functions: Blackbody Calibration, Programmable Temperature Alarm, Automatic Capture, Photo & Video Functions
- Measure a point on the face, one person at at time, from 2 meters away to detect elevated skin temperature.
- Elevated skin temperature should be confirmed with secondary evaluation method (e.g., clinical-grade contact thermometer).
- Measurements should not be solely, or primarily, relied upon to diagnose or exclude a diagnosis of any health condition.
Manufactured in China for ICU Health.
1 system per carton